I’m sorry…I really, really didn’t want to speak on the Real Housewives of Atlanta at all. Sure, like a lot of folks out there I watched the show as a guilty little pleasure. You have to admit, it is entertaining television.
I watched the reunion show last night and I must say…they were in rare form. Rare! Oh my goodness. I really thought someone’s weave or wig was going to fly across the screen. Here are my thoughts:
- Ne Ne saying that the rumors of her bring an ex-stripper are false because she currently strips, but only strips for her husband was one of the best lines of the night.
- Lisa should have let Ne Ne loose. I would have been ok with her getting one good slap in on Kim. lol
- Kim, why would you elude to the fact that you are wearing a wig because you have cancer and then take it back in the next few sentences. You sound crazy? I was sitting there thinking…ok…do you have some other terrible disease? Sexually transmitted maybe (I only say that because that was my reaction to the fact she said she didn’t want to talk about it. If you’ll mention cancer but not another disease…what do you have to hide?) Oh, and let me not forget to mention that Dallas Austin has publicly said that he and Kim are not working together and that he was just working with her for TV on his Myspace blog.
- I love Dwight!!! He is fierce! Note to Bravo: He needs his own show!
- What was up with the hole in Sheree’s sweater? Did a fight breakout before the taping?
- Was it just me or was DeShawn a little less perky now she’s gone through the after-show drama and commenting/gossip (online and otherwise) that has surely taken her through the ringer for her extravagance, her servants, and the failed fundraiser?
- Lisa??? You were the good one, right? What in the world did Kim do to push her buttons. She looked like she was about to take her earrings off and whop Kim’s a**.
Like Flavor Flav’s reality show dating journey, I knew this show was going to be a general train wreck Continue reading
Filed under african american, black, black man, black women, blog, blogs, celebrity, drama, fierce, funny, opinion, race, television
Hey all you Chocolate City Residents! Just wanted to let you know about DCBlogs.com. They report on topics raised by DC bloggers, changes in the DC blogging community, as well as bring new blogs to the attention of readers. Hello, Negro is one of the new blogs in the directory and the LIVE Feed! Check it out!
Whatever happened to free speech??? More who are using the internet to vent their frustrations are being sued (anti-defamation) by those they trash. This has even effected parents who complain about poor school performance and environment.
“Late last month an Orlando, Fla., mother blogged about her 7-year-old daughter’s private school, which she claimed discriminated against “mixed-raced” students and generally made her child unhappy.
When the New School of Orlando got wind of the Sonjia McSween’s blog, it sued her for defamation for claiming that the school had a “kickback” scheme arranged with a psychologist.
McSween could not be reached for comment.
“This has nothing to do with someone not liking a school or not liking their treatment,” said David Simmons, the lawyer representing the prep school, who brushed aside the notion that the school was just unhappy about the negative attention. “It has everything to do with the allegations that there was a kickback scheme that she has no basis for. We are suing her to make her stop.”” – ABCNews.com
You know black people LOVE to put their kids in private school. Love, Love, Love. Well, you better just gossip and spread your opinion via phone and lip, huh??? Good old fashioned trashing a good name. LOL
As a blogger, of course I feel that i should be able to say whatever I feel…within the generally accepted rule of law of course. I’m not trying to be sued, but I’m also not trying to be censored or bullied. Visit this article from ABC News to learn about other cases of consumers and parents being sued.